AYIA NAPA SOCCER FESTIVAL 2018
- Qualification Criteria
THE PROGRAM OF THE 2018 TOURNAMENT
FRIDAY, MARCH 30
Teams arrive / Managers & Coaches night meeting and welcome party for foreign team representatives.
SATURDAY, MARCH 31
- Morning Parade of participating teams.
- Tournament starts with group matches morning & afternoon.
SUNDAY, APRIL 1
Group qualifying matches continue in the morning or afternoon depending on participation.
- Possibility of Knock Out games in the afternoon.
- Night sightseeing tour of Ayia Napa.
MONDAY, APRIL 2
- Quarterfinals (morning or afternoon)
- Afternoon visit to Waterworld Waterpark or night visit to Luna Park (depending on period & weather conditions) for fun, leisure & adventure.
- Free night, shopping & entertainment options
TUESDAY, APRIL 3
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 4
- Prize Giving Ceremony
Important Note: The Tournament organizers will operate on the basis of first come first served as far as participation and accommodation is concerned. They will also try to operate on the basis as described but will retain the right to change the program in line with outside influences such as inclement weather, late changes to fixtures or for any other reason. The program of events can be extended before or after the tournament to meet the individual requirements for participants and especially of overseas teams.