Ayia Napa Youth Soccer Festival was established in 2001 and has grown to be the biggest youth soccer event of its kind in the Eastern Mediterranean and Middle East.
It can also be considered as one of the biggest in Europe always comparing to the size and population of Cyprus as a country.
During the 2023 event, around 4500 athletes coming from 389 participating teams took part in the competition. Participating teams came from Cyprus, Greece, United Kingdom, Poland, Israel, Romania, Finland, Denmark, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan.
The previous tournament event in numbers:
- 6 days long tournament period
- 20 different age group categories
- 969 tournament games
- 389 teams were hosted
- 11 countries represented Cyprus, Greece, Romania, Poland, United Kingdom, Israel, Finland, Egypt, Lebanon, Denmark, Jordan
- 4374 young players took place
- 16 different natural grass pitches
- 93 referees
- 125 volunteers / organizing team staff
- 25000 visitors
Reasons why to participate in the event
- Safe destination to Cyprus
- Great environment and atmosphere of Ayia Napa as one of the most beautiful tourist resorts
- Ideal & perfect weather conditions
- Excellent natural grass perfectly maintained football pitches
- High standard of hotel and full board accommodation
- High level tournament games
- High standard of tournament organization
- Different level tournament categories
- Friendly games options
- Close distance from airport to accommodation
- Close proximity from hotels to games
- Fun & leisure options
- Sightseeing & nearby city visits and shopping options
- Scouting chances
The aims of the tournament are:
- To provide a high quality tournament for elite and good standard teams as well as all other kinds of academies and soccer schools, played on good quality grass pitches and managed to a high professional level.
- To promote international friendships between different countries amongst children.
- To promote the Cyprus tourist resort of Ayia Napa as one of the best places in the world for holidays.
- We want to provide visitors the opportunity to look around our place, learn about the Cyprus culture, the traditions and the customs of local people.
- Saturday, April 27 - Thursday, May 2, 2024
- Saturday, April 12 - Thursday, April 17, 2025
- Saturday, April 4 - Thursday, April 9, 2026