Important Dates and Deadlines as below:
- Registration (online only) of Age group teams till deadline date Wednesday 28th February 2024. Upon online registration by your club user a confirmation email will be sent to the team’s official email address and players’ online registration system will be activated.
- Confirmation of participation will be sent upon 50% settlement of the players registrations invoice (minimum prepayment amount EUR150.00 per age group) by the deadline date Friday 22nd March 2024.
- Groups draw on Wednesday 27th March 2024.
- Age groups that have not paid the minimum registrations fee for their PLAYERS with in the deadline date of Friday 22nd March 2024, will not be included in the groups draw set to take place on Wednesday 27th March 2024.
- Announcement of a preliminary and unofficial games schedule to participating teams for confirmations and schedule corrections and special requests satisfaction by Wednesday 10th April 2024.
- Publication of official games schedule by Monday 15th April 2024.
- Full settlement of all financial obligations by deadline date Friday 19th April 2024.
- The team online authorized user will be entitled to make changes in the players’ lists till the last day prior to the start of the event Friday 26th April 2024. With every change payment of player’s registration fee will be required and an updated invoice will be emailed to the team.
- Player’s T’ shirt number is required during the process of online players’ registration. According to the playing regulations of the tournament for the 11 vs 11 age group categories more than one player cannot have the same t’shirt number playing in the same age and level category team. This does not imply to the rest of the age groups.
- Players to be used according to the tournament rules in more than one team of the same academy have to be registered online in all teams rosters by their academy admin. Players registered in more than one age group will only pay registration fee once.
- When a player has been assigned to another age group with his/her academy, then the initial registration also determines the player's status (Lions or Eagles). Any deletion, deactivation or activation of the initial registration will then automatically affect all subsequent registrations in the other age groups accordingly.
- Players will be activated and entitled to play upon payment of registration fee and their name will be automatically be printed by the tournament office on the game sheet to be handed to the referee prior to each game.