Important Dates and Deadlines as below:
- Registration (online only) of Age group teams till deadline date Tuesday 28th February 2023. Upon online registration by your club user a confirmation email will be sent to the team’s official email address and players’ online registration system will be activated.
- Confirmation of participation will be sent upon 50% settlement of the players registrations invoice (minimum prepayment amount EUR150.00) by the deadline date Wednesday 8th March 2023.
- Groups draw on Saturday 11th March 2023.
- Age groups that have not paid their PLAYERS registration fees with in the deadline date of Wednesday 8th March 2023, will not be included in the groups draw set to take place on Saturday 11th March 2023.
- Announcement of a preliminary and unofficial games schedule to participating teams for confirmations and schedule corrections and special requests satisfaction by Friday 24th March 2023.
- Publication of official games schedule by Wednesday 29th March 2023.
- Full settlement of all financial obligations by deadline date Saturday 1st April 2023.
- The team online authorized user will be entitled to make changes in the players’ lists till the last day prior to the start of the event Friday 7th April 2023. With every change an updated invoice will be emailed to the team.
- Player’s T’ shirt number is required during the process of online players’ registration. According to the playing regulations of the tournament for the 11 vs 11 age group categories more than one player cannot have the same t’shirt number playing in the same age and level category team. This does not imply to the rest of the age groups.
- Players to be used according to the tournament rules in more than one team of the same academy do not have to register in all teams. They should only be registered by the their academy admin in one age team.
- Players will be activated and entitled to play upon payment of registration fee and their name will be automatically printed by the tournament office on the game sheet to be handed to the referee prior to each game.